Dear Blog,
I've been thinking what would happen to my life after SecondaryTwo. I've been wondering whether would they last a lifetime or are they only my current. I know its pretty dumb to think this way, but I really can't stop my mind from thinking this way. Like what my mum said, they won't last a lifetime. I feel like telling her(1st) right straight in her face. She's only being oblivious to whatever is happening & its so fake, both me & her(2nd) can sense her "fake-ness". I really can't take it anymore. Perhaps she know who she is, cause I wanna make it true to her here. She's a Good Friend of mine & I claimed to be her Super Friend. Now, thats damn obvious already. Hopefully she(2nd) changed for the better, & stop denying when you really didn't tell me when even she(1st) said you did not. Omg, I know it sounds so childish to you, but seriously I cannot take it no-more. & don't you think, you're being that evil to go to her(another her) blog & tagged as anonymous & say what? Meet you after school at the school busstop. I suddenly recalled about you saying about that & guess what? I went to your blog & tagged as anonymous also. You got so worked up when you knew that some anonymous person went to your blog & tagged & didn't leave his/her name. But deep down in your heart, your acting skills are seriously very fake, so stop acting would you? You knew that the anonymous was me, maybe? But its just that you kept saying "I also don't know who came to my blog & tagged as anonymous. I don't care la, dont know why he don't want to leave his name lor" What has gotten into you? & you're so happy about your sibling not getting good results for their major examination & there you go saying, "I really want to spill this secret to someone eh" You feel that great huh? The End.
p/s: hopefully you know who you are. & you read it asap.